[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Lua for PalmOS - Some questions
- From: Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@...>
- Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 10:51:22 -0300
>ClearSilver <http://www.ClearSilver.net> has a sprintf (and derivatives)
>implementation, based on a public domain code, I believe. CS' licence is based
>on Apache licence, maybe they can be lax on this part of code...
This looks much nicer. And the source says:
* Copyright Patrick Powell 1995
* This code is based on code written by Patrick Powell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* It may be used for any purpose as long as this notice remains intact
* on all source code distributions
So I think it'd fit the bill because ClearSilver's licence does not seem
to apply to this module.