On Feb 28, 2004, at 6:12 PM, Gunnar Zötl wrote:

AK> I'd be willing to colaborate if there is strong consensus that IUP is AK> _the_ Lua GUI for the future. This situation where there is no clear
AK> multi-platform winner is not a good one.

well, I was actually considering creating a QT port of IUP myself,
primarily, ...
If I do, and that goes
sufficiently well, I might also consider doing the GTK port.

That would be great! Let us know if you need any any help.

but not exclusively for use with lua.

That's the natural approach for Iup. You don't have to program in Lua to use Iup.

Regards,
Renato