Well, it's been some time since I last used IUP (3 years at least...), but
IupMatrix used to have a FIELD_CB which enabled the user to set the widget
used
to edit each cell.

Feeling a bit nostalgic, I checked the IUP docs and found that this feature
didn't made
to the manual, but is still buried deep inside the matrix implementation.

Back then, few people used this feature and it wasn't very well tested, so I
guess
that's why it has been removed from the set of official features of the
matrix
control (Mark, any comments?), but I remeber to have done some interesting
magics
with it.

It shouldn't be very hard to put a checkbox to work (no guarantees given...
you might even neeed to dig into the matrix code for it to work).

Carlos Augusto.

---