I've been attempting to use Luacom Version 1.2 Release Candidate 1 to use
the VIADAB COM API for controlling my Digital Radio card.

I use this API from C# quite easily, but would love to jetison all C# code
and just use lua.

On running this code:
    luacom.StartLog("logfile")
    progID = "Viadab_2.VRxControl"
    dab= assert(luacomE.CreateLocalObject(progID))
    luacom.EndLog()

I get the following message from the assert: bad argument #1 to 'assert'
(value expected)
and this in the logfile:
luacom:COM error:(.\src\library\luacom.cpp,559):No such interface supported

I have even tried changing the line to: dab=
assert(luacomE.CreateLocalObject(progID),"local_server")
But get this from the assert: local_server
and still the same contents in the logfile.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Martin