> Here you go, so it looks like we're good to go if someone wants to
> incorporate MT into the stdlib.  It seems from Makoto's comment that
> he basically wants people to use MT however they want but apparently
> every license he chooses people bitch about =)

Tell him to put the code in the public domain. That way users can do
whatever they like with the code.

Thanks very much for asking him.

Just to be clear, I'm not really keen to make this into a Lua library at
the moment; I'm not even spending as much time as I'd like on the Lua side
of stdlib.

I suggest if someone wants to do it, they just make a library in the same
style as the standard libraries, and then I'll happily have a look.

--
http://www.mupsych.org/~rrt/ | God is the name of our ignorance (Grayling)