Title: Message
Hi,

I am a newbie here and I am having error when I try to build a simple app using Lua.
It's linker error, and I will put the error messages below :

corelib.lib(lundump.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __RTC_CheckEsp
corelib.lib(lcode.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __RTC_CheckEsp
standardlib.lib(lauxlib.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __RTC_CheckEsp
standardlib.lib(lbaselib.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __RTC_CheckEsp

It's only some of them (there are many more like that, all about RTC stuff).
Can anyone tell me what I did wrong ?

Thanks,

Sindharta