Good news Eric!

Eric Wing wrote:

I couldn't find the contact information for the
maintainers of wxLua so I don't know who to send the
package to. I have set up a temporary site to host the
file, but this will not be permanent. Can somebody get
this to the official wxLua maintainers.

That would be Paul Winwood, details are on the wxLua Support page
http://www.luascript.thersgb.net/second.htm

http://s91845153.onlinehome.us/WXLUA/wxLua501OSX.tar.gz
(See the README.OSX for information about building.)

If anybody can help clean this up, I would greatly
appreciate it. If somebody knows other forums of
people that might be interested in this or might be
able to help, could you please crosspost this message?
The LuaCheia project has long standing plans to integrate wxLua, and we also spport OSX, so we are very interested in this to work. Currently we don't have a working version of wxLua on any plattform, mostly due to lack of time...

Do I read this correctly, wxLua on OSX needs/uses GTK? So it would be a X11 app?

Thanks for the news!

-Martin