> I hope so, because lua2c is by far the most popular of my Lua tools.

<flame attractor>Rather bizarrely...</flame attractor>

> I'm very much interested in having a lua2c for Lua 5 but I couldn't find the
> time to look into it carefully. I'll try to find the time...

I'd rather you were doing more useful things. lua2c is fun, and I can
easily imagine where it'd be useful, but only in an "if I wanted to get
there, I wouldn't start here" situation, e.g. you have a big
compute-intensive pure Lua app that needs to go faster (hint: don't use
Lua for this sort of app).

--
http://www.mupsych.org/~rrt/ | The Next Station Is Oval (Anon)