Chris Chapman wrote:
I'm having a strange problem with loading my compiled chunks on a different
platform. I'm compiling a text script into a byte-code chunk via luac, and

Unfortunately (and surprisingly) lua bytecode isn't
entirely cross-platform at this time.  IIRC it's supposed to
currently be cross-platform for everything except moving
between systems with different native word sizes.  You say
you're forcing 32-bit ints on both platforms, but that
still sounds like the most likely culprit... don't know
how thorough you have to be!

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam@gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
"At this point the rocket becomes engorged with astronauts."