Hi

At 09:56 PM 1/27/2004, you wrote:

but it seems like it should have come up before, if true.

I think my problem is that I have a class MyString and a class MyContainer arranged as:

class MyContainer {
  MyString first_value;
}

It's a known bug.. the easiest workaround right now is to move any non-userdata (like a number or a string), or any private member to the beginning of the class.. As long as it's not exposed (or not userdata), it won't be able to break your object.. The fix will probably come in the next version; we're still considering options.

Ariel.

Ariel.
http://Anime.com.ar
snm