As Adam said, this is actually broken.  Part of the reason is because I use
a dual Perforce (private)/Subversion (public) setup and I was synced to an
older changelist in Perforce when I did the transfer.  The other problem is
that there actually is something wrong.  The problem stems from improper
uses of set*2n().  Actually, it is LACK of use.  I've found several more
places requiring it today.

It'll probably be Monday before I can get to this again, although the
current Subversion database does have a bunch of things fixed from earlier.
For those who want it for the first time, run:

svn co svn://24.2.105.59/root/luarc

For those who already have it, run:

svn update

Josh