<delurk>
Got my copy in the mailbox earlier today, from Amazon.ca (they have/had a 30% off deal on some or all books, not sure) Only skimmed it, but it looks real good. Just what the doctor prescribed :)
Congratulations and big thanks to Mr Ierumsalimschy

On a related note, I haven't been able to reach the book's homepage in a few weeks now. Lua.org comes up fine, but not the book's link (to whom it may or may not concern, who might read this list ;)) </delurk>

Nicolas