> Do you will integrate the new dispatcher  into LuaPlus, too?

The newer call dispatcher integrates nicely into LuaPlus.  It is sectioned
into two files... one that is Lua-specific and one with the enhanced LuaPlus
functionality.

> I understand from your code that you modify the lua
> interpreter to have some extra feature like wstring, extra
> metatables, memory management...
> Do you plan, in a future work, to have these extra features
> up with conditional compilation? This will be fun to use your
> Lua management library with an unmodified Lua interpreter...

Conditional compilation of LuaPlus features becomes harder and harder over
time.  I hadn't thought about conditionally compiling sections of the code,
but I'm sure it is a possibility.  Maybe I'll see what I can do for the new
experimental build of LuaPlus coming out in a few days.  It has support for
integers (in addition to lua_Number.. I need both floats and integers for
the stuff I do), reference counted garbage collection (built on the
mark-sweep allocator... it does WONDERS for real-time performance), the
ability to lex Unicode text files (in addition to the ANSI text files), and
some other stuff.

But anyway, this mailing list isn't for LuaPlus discussion, so I'll close
this now.

Josh

---