Hey everyone.

Just thought I'd let the community know about a binding library I've been working on over the Christmas break.

It's called CaLua, and it's a lubricating layer between C and Lua. It allows you to expose C functions and structures to Lua, and call Lua script functions from C. It also has a pretty cool Lua API, which allows you to work with C arrays and pointers in Lua.

It only uses a handful of functions for registering structures, and you don't have to make ANY changes to your existing C code to get it to work.

I think it's a pretty incredible little piece of code, and I'd hope that all of you at LEAST check out a bit of the short manual to see what it's all about.

Manual :
https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=20800&group_id=96362

SourceForge Page :
https://sourceforge.net/projects/calua/