Hi there,

why not add a switch to tolua that will provide con-struct-ors, even
without a "fake" constructor in the pkg? Or some token in the pkg that
sets the option? This will make stuff for the C folks easier and not
disrupt anyone else's work.

By the way, I have still gripes about missing handling for C union
types. It is causing Event handling in luaSDL to be very debug
intensive for me. Which is sad, because luaSDL lets me throw together a
small game in an afternoon (including gfx). Definetly cool.

And while we are at unrelated questions: How complicated is it to put an
iterator function into user data, letting you look into the structures at
debug time? This would greatly benefit debugging. And the _RELEASE
switch is already there...

Do these questions belong in the wish list? ;)

Regards,
Andre
--
Tolerance rulez, everything else sux! -- Andre Kloss

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Tolerance rulez, everything else sux! -- Andre Kloss