BTW. I have the same problem with amazon.de (Germany)... It was listed initially, but soon was listed as 'not currently availeable'.
I'll just wait for it to become availeable...
-Martin

Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:

I discovered that the book is available at Amazon.co.jp. That is not a
good option for Europeans, I am afraid, but it indicates that the book
is being distributed worldwide, so the problem with amazon.co.uk and
amazon.fr seems to be only a stock problem.

-- Roberto