[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: announce: luatdb-1.1
- From: "Taj Khattra" <taj.khattra@...>
- Date: 30 Dec 2003 09:53:31 -0000
here is the change log:
1.1 (29 Dec 2003)
- ltdb.c: fixed nil/empty botch: nil keys and data are disallowed and
are returned iff an error occurs.
- tdb.lua: proxy.foo=nil now deletes key 'foo'.
- tdb/tdb.c:tdb_next_lock(): modified to set TDB_ERR_NOEXIST when no
more keys, in order to distinguish between an empty key and end of
- tdbdump: renamed to tdb_dump_chains.
- luatdbdump: added, ala cdbdump.