I new on LUA language, studant of computer tecnogy and web developer

I'd like to know more about web service this language can me help, I know about this language SCRIPT but if anyone introduct this script on web page I'd like to change some things.

This language is soo easy to work, look like C and _javascript_,  if anyone make something with on web or flash, maya or 3dstudio max I'll be so happy to see and change some things.

For all  " FELIZ NATAL E PROSPERO ANO NOVO" - Merry Chrismas and happy new year!

Reinaldo Lobo

MSN Hotmail, o maior webmail do Brasil. Faça o seu agora.