Hi,

The Kepler project team is also working on a mod_lua bind for CGILua, it
would be great if we could join our efforts!

The Kepler project has reached alpha status and has finally reached the web.
http://www.keplerproject.org has more details.

We are currently finishing the CGILua new API and would be glad to help
anyhow Jeremy's mod_lua work. We can settle on a common low level API for
example and Kepler would offer the CGILua API over that. Or we can settle
for a common sintax for templates. By the way, Kepler also uses <%lua> tags.

The Kepler site has the initial versions of LuaSQL, LuaLDAP and LuaExpat.
They'll be part of the Kepler package (including of course CGILua) but are
already at the disposal of the Lua community.

Andre Carregal