Jeremy Cowgar wrote:

On Sun, 2003-12-14 at 16:56, Peter Drahos wrote:

What's the problem with just using loadlib? The libraries I wanted to
use have thus far supported it... they are all using a standard
convention, i.e.
BTW: any loadlib-able BinaryModule can also be loaded via loadlib. The currently only problem with loadlib (as far as I can remember) is the fact that it's not supported on all platforms (OSX?). loadmodule is basically just an extended loadlib that also has been ported to the majort platforms (unix/linux, win32, osx)

-Martin