Hi,

Im using LUA 4 in my server appz for processing of incomming data. For every
incomming data Im pushing whole new pseudo userobject table with Cclosures
of the real user-object methods and pointers to it's members. Every time Im
pushing 'members' and 'methods' of the same name and in the same order but
always for different C-object. Because the userobject table is created on
the lua's stack, every new pushing allocates new strings of usertable
entries (no stringtable entries are found) and because in most cases the
appz serves more than thousands of requests per second, the windows heap
memory suffers from high fragmentation after few days of uptime. Once I try
to disable the scripting, everything is ok.
Istead of pushing new userobject table uppon new incomming data I would like
to create a global table of the same structure (that would act as an
usertable template) and just push new c-closures for new data processing
request.
Is there any recomended technique for such idea?

Thanx in advance
Zdenek.