The job is a contract position at Microsoft, onsite in Redmond, WA.
Brazilians are out of these, right ?? :)
There are several Brazilians working at Microsoft in the US...

Sorry, I should be more specific.. :) I mean Brazilians that live in Brasil and don't want to move to US. Since the working is onsite (not online), and I live in Rio and won't move soon, well, I'm out of this one... :) Just thinking loud (too loud)... This work seems to be very interesting to me. Cheers!
-- J. Machado
-- machado@palmcon.com.br