On Mon, 2003-12-01 at 14:11, Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
> > What kind of problems?
> Unexplained "seg. faults" with some simple tests.

Could you give an example of a test which segfaults? I have a friend
with an ia64 box and I can get him to help me diagnose if Debian has
these problems.

Debian's Lua is compiled with shared objects and seems to work on every
platform Debian compiles for.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler: Digital-Scurf Unlimited