>I want to make a French translation of the Lua documentation and want to
>known the original format of it.
>
>I've only found html and pdf version, and I think you write it in TeX or
>something similar, so I want to known if it was possible to have the
>original version for an easiest translation and update of it.
>
>Could you tell me if it was possible and where I can download it ?

We meant to distribute the sources of the reference manual but never found
the time...

We're now working on packing Lua 5.0.1 and this will include an updated manual
(which does not mention lua_closethread!) and we may then distribute the
sources of the manual.

BTW, if you know of any typos or errors in the manual, please send them to me.
--lhf