Hi,

While fiddling with the commandline tool last night trying out various
io operations, I noticed that if one prints out the value of a result of
io.open, you get told it's a 'file' object.

I was wondering how this is done, since currently all my userdata
objects come out as 'userdata' which is a bit irritating.

Thanks,

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler: Digital-Scurf Unlimited