We're trying to implement a robust lua debugging interface and while the
manual briefly explains the different mechanisms I couldn't find any
exmaples of how to use it.  Are there any complete examples that show
how to write a pcall error function that shows how to extract the error
info in C?  Also, does anybody have any reocmmendations on how to set up
the hooks and callbacks?

In our particular case, our game runs on PS2 and we will communicate the
lua debugging info and commands back to a Windows hosted debugger via
our TCP/IP interface.

Thanks,
Brett Bibby
GameBrains