>What does it take for a project to be added to the lua list?

We are specially interested in projects that are finished or well under way.
This means that there is a web page with details on the product and perhaps
its use of Lua.

>I've emailed in a few that I've worked on / am working on, but have
>gotten no response and no reason why they aren't listed.

Nothing personal against you, of course. In the case of the customizable
tetris game being developed at simoniac.com, I'm waiting for a web page
(and a game title!). It's not forgotten.
--lhf