--> Wednesday, November 12, 2003, 6:31:48 AM, lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br wrote:

> The slides of Roberto's talk at LL3 are now available at
>  http://www.inf.puc-rio.br/~roberto/lua-ll3.pdf

> The sessions are available in streaming video at
>  http://ll3.ai.mit.edu/

That was good stuff. If anyone else checks, it's in the 2nd video file about
10-20% of the way through. It's a very good reminder to upgrade from what I
believe is 4.1 (work4), I haven't had time to upgrade yet. However, I am
curious if anyone remembers how much of 5.0 is in 4.1 (work4). Were the
array optimizations in already, and all the new opcodes?

-Kai
P.S. I guess that might be in a changelog but I don't have that stuff anymore.