Nick Trout wrote:
Mr Belmonte, what do you think?

Like most things, I think it's best to divide up the problem space and be lazy.

But before I go on, I have a question. You said that the original desire was to add a non-English tutorial to the wiki. Would this be a mirror of the current tutorial in English or new content? If it's just a mirror, I'd question whether it belongs in wiki form.

This is a very slippery slope, so I don't want to even look over the edge unless there is a real need.

-John

--
http:// if  ile.o g/