Hello Pedro,

A bit late to respond on the topic of
http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2003-10/msg00280.html, but I ask (myself of
course) do we need yet another markup?

I fully agree with the motivation and rationale as explained at
http://lua-users.org/wiki/ExpLua. I have been using doxygen myself and I am
this close to giving up on it (mostly because my team members just don't get
it -- all those tags). Since you have mentioned that you are still undecided
on an 'alternative' format, perhaps it is not too late to point out
reStructuredText as an alternative.

You can find more information at http://docutils.sourceforge.net/rst.html

Having a tool that understands reStructuredText would be a nice incentive to
woo Python users to Lua!

Just my two cents, not fully understanding ExpLua's goals and needs.

--Vijay Aswadhati