> (The comments, btw, are in my ExpLua format, which is a tool I plan to
> release shortly.)

I'm interested in this. My Lua libraries are all commented in a
pseudo-JavaDoc format that I've considered using several backends for
including luadoc, Oxygen, a custom-written program, and other previously
announced Lua-specific systems.

I've used a convention that would be easy to convert [semi?-]automatically
to another format, so I haven't tied myself down to the markup convention.
That means I'm happy to choose someone else's markup scheme as well as
someone else's rules.

I intend to fix on a system to use soonish (to make the libraries more
easily usable), so it would be nice to know how ExpLua works even if it's
not ready yet.

--
http://www.mupsych.org/~rrt/ | The shorter the better