> The Pepperfish Profiler has been on the Wiki for quite some time now:

Yeah, I've seen it, thanks. But I was looking for something line-based,
utterly portable, and with no compilation necessary. Plus, googling would
actually have taken more time than writing the simple one I uploaded. >: )

It's amazing how fast one can write Lua code for tasks as this without even
looking at documentation. Give me a good old error message ("parameter #2
should be a string") anytime. >; )

Regards,

	Pedro.