----- Original Message -----
From: "Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo" <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br>
To: <lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br>
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 11:40 PM
Subject: Re: luac.lua

> You mean, lua.c? Apart from the man page in doc/ and the section in the
> If you mean Lua VM, then there's lopcodes.h and of course lvm.c.
> --lhf

Hello,

    Yes and Yes, No and No :-). I want to have some things explained, but,
well, I will see what I can do. Some thing that I want to do is replace all
debug/trace calls (lua_DXX?) and tests with #ifdef LUA_WITHDEBUG. I'm not
speaking about lua debug, but the "runtime" one. For example, the user make
a source file and test, then compile it, and execute in my prog. If he do in
script:
    print(x) -- x never declared
He will have only an error msg, not a stack dump.

Please, the makefile in etc/Makefile has a problem, the compiler is called
cc instead of $(CC), in luab: section.
Other thing is that when I decompress the tar.gz file the WinRar complies
about symlinks, I imagine you made some ln -s, inside lua tree to your home
dir?

                                                Thanx,

                                                            Leandro.