----- Original Message -----
From: "Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo" <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br>
To: <lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br>
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2003 8:54 AM
Subject: Re: luac.lua

> >    I'm testing Lua, and I have a newbie question: Why luac.lua (in test
> >directory) output incomplete file?
>
> A bug, sorry. The output file should be written in binary mode. Try this
fix:
> f=assert(io.open("luac.out","wb"))
> --lhf

Thanx,

    Where can I read more about lua (interpreter) internals? Or can you send
me some info? I accept either in Port. or Eng.
    I'm an "old new" user of lua, this is because until now, I was only
"playing" with lua, but now I will seriously use it, and I want to learn
more about it, mainly about the interpreter internals.

                                                           Thank you,

Leandro.