I've updated my Linux/x86 RPM to 5.0.1 (obviously not including the
documentation updates that have yet to come) using the package announced
here a few days ago. The new version still includes my minor change to the
lua standalone that makes it easy to stop all error messages (if that
should be desired).

Looking forward, I will be releasing an update to my EPOC Lua port, with
several bug fixes to the port, as well as the update to 5.0.1. Owing to
the release timetable of the programming group (FreEPOC, www.freepoc.org)
through which I release my EPOC software, this probably won't be until
late November, but if anyone would like an advance copy, please ask, and
I'll put it up on my personal web site. Having some extra testing would be
great!

--
http://www.mupsych.org/~rrt/ | mediate, v.i.  to butt in (Bierce)