Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
To celebrate 10 years of Lua, I've made a tarball and so Lua 1.0 is now
available at
	http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/lua/ftp/lua-1.0.tar.gz
and soon at lua.org and the mirror sites.

Enjoy a trip down memory lane!

It's fascinating to read the test scripts written in the 'original'
lua... the language looks so familiar, but different!

Speaking for the Lua team, I take this opportunity to thank everyone in the
Lua community for your support during these 10 years, specially Prof. Marcelo
Gattass, head of Tecgraf, for his encouragement and generous support since the
start of this project.

Thanks for all your good work.  I can't wait to see what lua will
look like in 2013!

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam@gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
"i18n ought to be abbreviated i2n to make it quicker to write!"-snout