On Tue, 2003-10-07 at 15:43, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
[snip]

Mostly that's great, I'd be tempted to make a few changes, please feel
free to shout me down, but I am only trying to help ;-)

> src/ldo.c
> 	Attempt to resume running coroutine crashed Lua

I'd change this to read something like:
  "Fixed issue where resuming an already coroutine crashes the VM"

> src/lgc.c
> 	C functions also may have stacks larger than current top

This one doesn't say whether the fix is to allow it, to cope safely with
it, or to prevent it happening

> 	Userdata to be collected still counted into new GC threshold
> src/lgc.h
> 	Userdata to be collected still counted into new GC threshold

What does this do for the VM?

> 	`file:close' could not be called without a file

For this one, perhaps something like:

   "Ensure that file:close() is given a file to close"

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler: Digital-Scurf Unlimited