On Tue, 2003-10-07 at 14:56, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
> Like the text below, which is included in the file UPDATE in lua-4.0.1?
[snip]

Yep, that's the idea. It just makes it a lot easier for us to integrate
the changes into our packages.

Also for someone like me who has integrated Lua into another program and
made substantial changes to many parts of it, it'll help me decide how
to fold in the diffs.

It would probably help the LuaCheia guys too

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler: Digital-Scurf Unlimited