Vadim Macagon wrote:

Hi everyone, I'm new to Lua, I've never used it, so I was reading the manual thinking it would be much better as an HTML Help file, so I wrote
a Perl script to compile it into a nice help file.  Would anyone be
interested in the script or the help file itself?  I don't know where to
put them and it seems like a waste not to share it and reap all the glory
:-P  It's like the first Perl script I ever wrote.  Well, second. Perl is
pretty sweet.

I've dreamed about this for a while :). I'd sure like a copy, perhaps you
can stick it on the lua users wiki or something?

Does the Wiki accept files?

Tai Meng wrote:

> I was going to say the same thing ^_^. I can't imagine the .chm file being
> large in size, since the manual is so compact. So perhaps sending it to
> this list is even an option?

It's 140K, so sending it to the list would make it about a 200K message, I guess.

Maybe I could post it to usenet somewhere if sending it to the list is a bad idea.

Matt Gregory