On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 12:00:05 -0300 (BRT)
lua-request@bazar2.conectiva.com.br wrote:

> > Im using lua 4 in my server appz and I would like to limit filesystem
> > access_to_a scope of certain directory only(i.e. the server appz root
> > directory). Right now anybody can access whole filesystem tree from
> > scripts.
> >
> > Any suggestion or idea welcomed :)

You can write a wrapper around PhysicsFS: http://icculus.org/physfs/

It is a file system abstraction library. It is very very neat and can do what
you want :)

--
DarkGod comes from     | Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards
the hells for YOU ! :) | because they are subtle and quick to anger.