On Sep 23, 2003 at 05:40 +0100, chris.danx wrote:
> Thatcher Ulrich wrote:
> >On Sep 23, 2003 at 09:47 +0100, chris.danx wrote:
> >
> >The Windows distro of luacheia contains standard Lua dll's:
>
> Thanks, I will look at this!
>
> >http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=73737
> >
> >Look for the self-installing .exe package.
>
> Do they need any other dlls?  I found one set of dlls for lua, but it
> needed a mscv70 dll.

They should only depend on msvcrt.dll.  I don't remember if we include
import libs in the luacheia distro though (maybe not).  If not, that's
something we should add...

Also, luacheia for Win32 is compiled using mingw32.  As far as I know
that won't be an obstacle to linking with MSVC stuff though, since the
DLL calling conventions are standard.

--
Thatcher Ulrich
http://tulrich.com