[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANNOUNCE] gpeddler 2.0: a wxLua example
- From: Enrico Colombini <erix@...>
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 18:16:50 +0200
gpeddler 2 is a primitive TSP evolutionary solver written to evaluate wxLua, a
Lua interface to the wxWindows portable interface library. It contains
examples and documentation of:
* Coroutines for cooperative multitasking.
* Buffered drawing for flicker-free animation.
* A simple approach to object-oriented Lua programming.
* Using closures in callbacks.
Program and documentation are available from
Requirements: wxLua 2.1 or later (Lua and wxWindows are included
in the wxLua executable), available from <http://www.luascript.thersgb.net>.
gpeddler 2 works under the systems supported by wxLua (currently Windows and