Hi haemish,

lua is one of the most portable pieces of source I've ever encountered. I've
used it on the gameboy advance, sharp zaurus, playstation 2 and pc. it
compiled on all these platforms (gcc, codewarrior, visual c++) with no
modification (apart from that which was necessary for the purpose of my
application).

I would suggest the only 'porting' you would need to do would be to put all
the source files in one directory along with the lua.c and compile. This
should only take 10 minutes with any ansi C compiler, then you could see if
it was fast/small enough for your use.

this worked on the zaurus (no floating point) and it runs fast enough to have
fun with.

If you're talking about just using integers for speed, then you need to look
at the luser_number.h file where you can specifiy that only integers are
used.

If I'm completely barking up the wrong tree, then I apologise in advance ;)

rob