Heh.  there is no getref function on the wiki! :)

(nor is there one in my lauxlib.h...  maybe this is in some post 5.0
code?)  It would be nice to have version info in the wiki.  Or
maybe an offical refmanual for the auxlib that is versioned.

I added getref to the wiki, please proofread it for me, since I don't
know what the returned object is for.

Kevin

--
Kevin Meinert                         /_/