Ok, so you're saying I don't need lua_pushref... Looks like lua_getref
also loads the ref onto the stack.  I did not get that from reading the
docs at http://www.lua.org/manual/2.4/node19.html.

Is there more up to date documents for lua_ref getref and unref?  I
couldn't find mention of these in the 5.0 docs.

thanks

--
Kevin Meinert                         /_/