[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Question about threads
- From: Antero Vipunen <antero@...>
- Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 11:21:42 +0600
I use such an architecture in my Mud(i'm writing Lua based triggers):
there is MainState(=lua_open()) and for each new script I create a new
The questions are:
0. Can I free threads manually or they can be only
1. Can I force thread to be garbage-collected when the
script running in this thread finishes execution?
2. Can I force thread to be garbage-collected even if
script running in this thread is yielded?