Hello all,

My team and I are using lua for our application and we
have run across a bug where lua will crash after a
compile, but if we run it from the executable without
recompiling we don not have the crash. I was wondering
if anyone else has come across this bug. It appears to
be crashing on the first call we make from lua_dofile.

=====
--
Jeremy Dusk Jorgensen
E-Mail : <mailto:Namatsu@yahoo.com>