At 12:27 2003-08-15, Jacky Buyck wrote:
Hi all.
        I profit of the fact that a therat regarding C+ and Lua have
been recently posted to open another one not totally similar but really
close in my opinion.

        In fact something disturb me when I look that we integrat
directly Lua C API elements in our C++ classes. We see the integration
of lua_State directly in our classes definition. Is disturb me because
it turn our classes dependant of the Lua system so all our dev will be
dependant of it. Of course I know that, during the analyse of the
development choice must be made and once they've been made
implementation follow.

        But is there a way to associate Lua system to a classe without
directly integrate Lua functions in our classes definition ?
        Is there a way to define an "Interface" classe that take Lua
fonctionnality and will be responsible of method to export ?

Any ideas or advices on this ?

Have you looked at luabind? (http://luabind.sf.net)

---
Daniel Wallin