On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 06:42:10PM +0800, jason zhang wrote:
> hehe, me too.  We cannot access many IP ranges from China.
> Unfortunately, it seems lua-users.org is in them.

It looks as if the site is hosted at Sourceforge.  There's almost
certianly some content somewhere on Sourceforge your govenment doesn't
want you to see.  Of course, if we were all using IPv6, we wouldn't need
virtual hosting, and this wouldn't be a problem. :)

B.
--
Rob Kendrick, Pepperfish Limited                   http://www.pepperfish.net/
PGP signed or encrypted mail welcome                         Key ID: 3651D17A