Hi there,

with the release of toLua 5 I changed my code to the new version. But
now I'm very puzzled about the way "globals" are handled now.

In my C code I used the following two calls to delete all globals inside
a Lua state:

lua_newtable(L);
lua_setglobals(L);

How do I write this correctly for Lua 5?

Another little question for toLua 5: It defines a tolua_*_open-function
as the old version, but not a tolua_*_close-function undefining some
variables and functions. Is this a bug or something not needed anymore
for Lua 5?

Thanks!

Bye,
Jens